How to incorporate your partner’s interests in your boudoir session
Need help planning your boudoir session?
We’re here to help with these tips on incorporating your partner’s interests for a truly personalised photo shoot:
– This is a popular one. If your man loves sports, bring some sports gear with you. For example, you could wear a jersey from his favourite team/player, or bring a ball, glove, bat, etc.
– If your guy loves his job, try to incorporate that in your session. If he’s in the military, think dog tags, uniform, etc. If he’s a doctor, try a nurse outfit. If he’s a firefighter – borrow his helmet and boots. There are so many options here. Some careers are more difficult to incorporate creatively, but we can even make an office job work. You can totally rock the button down shirt, tie, and briefcase. If you need help, give us a call or send us an email and we can help come up with something.
What does he love about you
– Think about the things he loves – his favourite part of your body, traits you have that he adores. Maybe he loves your sassiness or playful personality, or how you are shy, sweet, etc. We’ll want to feature these attributes in your session. Does he love it when you walk around in his clothes? Bring some along for an added personal touch.
– Does your partner have a fantasy? Surprise him by dressing up for your session. If he’s a big Star Wars fan and always wanted you to wear a gold bikini like Princess Leia, now would be a good time to break out that costume for some sexy sci-fi photos.
– What does he like to do for fun? Does he play guitar, read comic books, paint? Bring along items from his hobbies. Is he a country boy? Bring a cowboy hat and boots. Does he enjoy carpentry? Bring his construction hat and tool belt along.
If you need help coming up with a theme for your session to incorporation your partner’s interests, contact us and we will brainstorm with you.