5 Tips on how to keep your nude photography session fun!
1. Remember to bring your sense of humour.
Here is an example of some of the photo’s you could walk away with after having a Nude photoshoot with us. Keep it light and airy, or dark and moody. Abstract or Arty. Sensual or Sexy. Nude or slightly covered. What will be your preferred look?
2. It doesn’t matter what your shape or size is, but it does matter that you are comfortable with your shape and size! Of course, there may be a trouble spot, (most of us have one or two of those) but we can pop that trouble spot in shadow or use a subtle piece of cloth.
3. Wear loose clothing before the nude photo session. That way you will avoid marks on your body and it will make you more confident that there will be a smaller amount of photoshop required to touch up the marks.
4. Book in our Hair and Makeup Artist. This too will give you more confidence than you ever thought possible. Our talented artists bring out the best features that you could only dream of. Yes! You too will look like a model.
5. Think of your best music you love to listen to. Make a Spotify playlist and I’ll play it for you at the nude shoot. Nothing quite beats music to cheer you up.
Have you been to our Nude page? Unfortunately, I have had to take off most of the images from that page for various reasons. If you would like a consultation please ring me on 0407017044 and I’ll happily chat with you and go through ideas with you.
You can find it here